Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bringing it all Together........

This year I only painted one painting, which is a bit strange for me............12 years of pumping out.....to just 1 for the year. Things have changed. However; creativity needs to be kept fresh and alive.......

I've spent the past year focused on hands on creativity..... jewelry, and as you already have seen my new found love for leather. Well...... I'm happy to have come "FULL CIRCLE". I will now be offering limited edition artwork on my one-of-a-kind bags......... I'm currently tagging each run of a bag with a special seal that keeps the bags and the original artwork special..... This encourages the painting level to be raised and the creativity to be challenged.......Stay Tuned!

Samples of the 1st two runs of fabric for the handmade bags:


It's like this short film on The Perfect Illustration The Finest Occupation:



Illustration (The Finest Occupation) from Studiocanoe on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment