Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Is in the Air


With the change of the weather comes new life. The Gruene Trading company (Formerly Kitchy Chics) launched my new lines with the opening of the New Locale next to The Gruene Hall. If you haven't been there---- GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!! --all I can say is AMAZING!
We revamped Max's Haus as well, and The Darenbak line is a sure fit! I'm so happy with the way things fit so well like a Cinderella slipper.
The 3rd place in New Braunfels that I will be working on and with is 764 West Gallery. I will have a line of Hand painted jewelry that is taking a little more time than I wanted..... but it has to be JUST RIGHT!!!!
I will be on the road in the next few months Heading to Los Angeles to some of my former vendors, In Venice, the Beverly Center, Manhattan Beach, Redondo, and Belmont Shores.... I'm sooooooooo looking forward to this. It's crazy and some of you understand what this even means. After closing the showroom in the California Mart in Los Angeles in 2000, most of you know I never wanted to make jewelry ever again. I Thank all of you vendors, and loyal customers who called me just days before giving birth begging for me to sell whatever I had on hand..... I showed up ready to pop just to fill the request of my handmade items. I will never forget that. The Love that was shown toward my products has revamped my Love of creating..... sample of my newest L.A. bound Baby "Royal Hippie".

For My Etsy customers---- Please just bare with me through revamping the online shop. As you all know, it's so hard to see the pure quality/weight of the items through the computer screen. I'm trying to get the items closer to my L.A. and N.Y. customers! Love ALL you GUYS!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment