Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When creative juices flow



I have a hard time giving proper duty to this Blog site...... But currently I am committed to give it PROPER LOVE♥.
Let's Start with the Haps.
I am currently on full TILT.... I'm learning how to mange ART, Jewelry and personal life. Lots of new things happening and I will just address them as we go on.
We will start with blog entry #1
New stuff:
FRINGE--- say "HELLO" to my New Signature piece. I am ALL ABOUT one of a kind----- but this little baby.... Is CRAZY MADNESS.... and I mean this in a GOOD WAY (^_^).
Colors:
Grey is sold out (not sure when there will be more)
Turquoise is currently sold out--- but does have a return date of Aug 12Th.
Red is currently in Kitchy Chicks Retro Boutique in New Braunfels
Dark Green is currently upon the horizon
These babies just sizzle.... Boho CHIC♥
More to come----- stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment