Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Japan's Martha Stewart




I soooooo Love different cultures....My friends will tell you...."yeah...that girl (meaning me) is a Gypsy!" Ive been fortunate to have traveled the globe and there is nothing better (for me that is ) to understand a culture.It is a beautiful thing when you come into a country knowing a little...people are so happy when we take the time to learn their ways......I vowed many moons ago to NEVER be that DUMB American. I could never understand that when people come to this country we expect them to know how WE operate and don't expect them to try and CHANGE what we have going here.....So why do feeble minds want to go somewhere else and demand special treatment because they are American?!?! I'm a proud American....Love this place....but don't always like the way people act abroad....One day I will expand on this.....CUZ MAN.....I HAVE SEEN A LOT!!!!!!!

Anyway....I'm a person that when I LOVE something I TOTALLY IMMERSE myself....Call me an extremist.....and I will say......"Yeah...you got me there...."

Coming upon week #2 of the Japan crisis...I want to share my love for this little Sensi ....and my guess I a lot of you that you don't know her (sweet lady).....Meet Japan's Martha Stewart.... Kurihana San.....(Harumi Kurihana) although I'm certain she's NEVER served a prison term....she is DEF.....PROPER♥ ==------- My food video I had here got deleted?!??!?! -----LOOK HER UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment