Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tread Lightly


Do you ever feel like you're in some unknown realm of things/thoughts that you really don't care about but you participate anyway............. Welcome to my world........


Hello you....It's Me......and this blog makes 3!"




My lovely friends (you know who you are) totally believes in blogging...... it's the wave of the future.....wave of the future......wave of the future....(I hope someone gets that). Sigh..............




Well.......I beg to differ... and I don't mean that in a condescending way...
I'm a very uplifting person......but just like anyone else I have my days.... days that I can not take BULL.........from any angle.....well....I've had some recent angles.........I'm so tired of it......although (again) it's the wave of the future............(sigh.....)
Does anyone else sense a false blog world!?!?!


GOSH.....anyway.......I was chatting with a friend the other day...while catching up with long lost happenings....she begins to tell me that her blog was sub-par.....In the Blog World?!?!?!? Since when did the world get a B.S. committee.... referring to Blogger Standard Committee..... Although...I think that the other would suit nicely...........really!?!?! is there someone out there in the web world giving blogger 10's... a fake world of popularity? Wow.......hum...........with so many other things that matter.....Human Life.... world crisis.......... We ALL HAVE TO HOPE to fit in on blog web standards........
Cuz....I don't know about you...BUT THAT'S WHERE I MUST BE.............Whatever!!!



We live in a real world.....with real things....called LIFE...... you will not catch me trying to hide behind a facade...........I have started this blog because my long time friends.....(love you guys) have said people need to see the inner you.......OH....How I DO NOT LIKE THAT.....but immense the Internet-net B.S. (that one doesn't stand for blogger standard)...I will let it flow...........


I hope I will inspire people with the SAME creative standard of being YOU......... To share their insights............I'm tired of looking at people abiding by some boring creative rule book that says....."you must write your blog this way.....you must take your pictures that way....you must have this circle of friends....... you can only post comments here.....AND IF......ONLY IF you follow this you will end up a success...







If you have a talent be true to self...do NOT be contain



Peace, and Love and true to self.......
Tread lightly♥



~Robin~

2 comments:

  1. Robin- Oh, girlie, you are too deep for me at times. See, I dwell in the sublime and rarely venture into deep,deep thoughts-ville. I get it, you feel deeply and things that should just roll off your back often end up leaving a sticky residue. Seriously, blogging is just your voice, your feelings, your thoughts, your words...that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. And lets be honest...no one cares about any of those things unless they are having similiar thoughts/feelings to yours.
    The future is NOT blogs( or the competition of blogs,) but sharing a feeling or thought that resonates with others.
    I continue to do it because I'm always hoping my words will inspire someone(anyone..lol). When that hope/feeling goes away, so will I. Simple, huh?

    Robin your blog does not have to have bells and whistle. Just do you! Share who you are and what you are about. I guarantee your words will touch someone. You've touched me and I feel like a better human being because of it. Do you and let all the other BS slide....keep it moving babygirl!!

    ReplyDelete