Monday, October 28, 2013

Just A Day Like Any Other



Today was "Just a day Like Any Other….." I don't mean that in a facetious, redundant, arrogant way.  I just like you…… conquered the day. I worked on several wristlets clutches. This one is designed with some of the beautiful sari trim I found over the weekend….. Spoke with some European connections on 3 different design logos for the bags……… Found some embellishment elements that I cleaned out my L.A. resource on….. and they didn't remember where they purchased them…….. chatted with friends on the many challenges of raising kids….. and had a fabulous dinner. With its many facets of the day I just reminded myself…… "Today Was Just Like Any Other……."

 
Degiheugi - Un Jour comme un Autre from DaBrainkilla on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment